Sunday, August 17, 2008

Photo opps

I've had very little time to get out and play with my camera since I bought it two years ago, but a weekend at the coast with the family a few weeks ago gave me some good opportunities. Here are my favorites - and I will not suffer any grousing that they all feature Isaiah.

Mir and Isaiah (med)

Here's why cameras have a "continuous" setting; if you keep the shutter firing you can eventually catch things like this, with all four feet off the ground.

 

 

 

 

These two tell a little mini-story:

Meg And Isaiah 1 (med) Meg And Isaiah 2 (med)

 

Don't know about anyone else, but this is my favorite:

Isaiah (med)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics of your beautiful family. Beach pictures are the best!

denise said...

Hey...nice to have you back in blogland! The pics are wonderful...I had seen Miriams, and it looks like you guys had a great time. (How come I didn't get to go along?) :)

Miriam said...

Um, August? Time to update, dad! :)