Monday, April 24, 2006

Four things...

Well, I got tagged by Mauri so I'm it; here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Music store sales guy
2. Belt puller, Weyerhauser Lumber Co.
3. Photographer
4. Camera store sales guy

Four movies I could watch over & over:
1. The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming…
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Princess Bride
4. Any Marx Brothers movie

Four books I’ve read over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings
2. C.S. Lewis’s Space Trilogy
3. Brother Cadfael Mysteries
4. Any Patrick McManus

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Klamath Falls, Oregon
2. Manila, Philippines
3. Capernwray, England
4. Newberg

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Seoul, Korea
2. Colonial Williamsburg
3. Ireland
4. Greece

Four TV shows I love(d):
1. M*A*S*H
2. WKRP in Cincinatti
3. Dick Van Dyke
4. Extreme Makeover, Home Addition

Four favorite dishes:
1. BBQ chicken, cooked (literally) on the streets of Manila
2. #47 at the Golden Leaf Thai restaurant (Steamed Brocolli in Peanut Sauce)
3. Crème Brule in the Ramada Inn restaurant in Fargo, ND
4. Leche Flan

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Victor Davis Hanson
2. Stupid Videos
3. Christian Headlines
4. Talkbass.com

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Santorini
2. Rhodes
3. Cascade Head, Oregon coast
4. Bagby Hot Springs

Four things that make me warmly happy:
1. Being in the wilderness, away from any visible signs of civilization
2. Last movement of Beethovens 9th Symphony
3. Hocus Pocus by Focus
4. Having all my kids together, listening to them laughing and telling stories

Tag, You're it:
Nate Macy - because he's about the only other blogger I know who hasn't been tagged, yet. And if he's irritated by this, as I suspect he will be, he can blame his uncle Mauri :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Princess Bride?
I didn't know that.
What about 'While You Were Sleeping?'

So you do have SOMETHING to look forward to in Fargo. :)

Hocus Pocus makes me happy too!

I'll see you when I pick you up on Friday, then? I still need your flight info.

Love you!!